Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tools...References Full Path

There was a utility that widens (or makes sizable) the references dialog in
VBA and VB6, to make the full paths visible.
I've lost the original app and can't find a current link, but it's out there
somewhere.
Will let you know if I find it.

NickHK

"big t" wrote in message
hi everyone,

hopefully this is a quick one...

i have a missing reference in my VBA but when i look at Tools...References
the full path to the missing file is too long to see in the Location: bit.

any ideas as to how i can find the full path for the missing reference?

TIA
big t