Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Passing value to userform quetion

Hokievandal,

You can create a property on UserForm1 can be accessed from the module that
shows UserForm1. You can then store that value in a module-level variable,
close UserForm1 and pass it to UserForm2.

Here's some info on creating and passing the form properties

hth,

Doug

"Hokievandal" wrote in message
I want to pass the chosen value from a listbox in UserForm1 to UserForm2
when
a button is clicked. Is there a way to add a property to the userform to
store this value? Or, if I use public variables, can I still access the
value with UserForm1 unloaded? Basically, I want to unload UserForm1,
then
show UserForm2 and perform an action dependent on the value selected from
UserForm1 listbox. By the way, I can sent the UserForm1 listbox selected
value to a hidden textbox on UserForm2 but that is somewhat clumsy.

Thanks,
Ryan