Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Calculate Formulae

To all,

I need some help with calculating a formula:

In one sheet I have an series of averages ( A2:A, sheet1) -

In another sheet I have a series of standard deviations (A2:A, sheet2)

In a sheet called "calulation" - I want to be able to do the following

In column B:2 - Calulate = (average - 777)/Standard deviation

and then calculate this formula down the column, and to stop when there
is no standard deviations or averages in the relevant rows in the other
sheet1 and sheet2.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Joseph Crabtree

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry I forgot to say - I need a MAcro to calculate this.

Thanks

On Dec 1, 11:22 am, John Bundy
wrote:
I may misunderstand, but is this what you need?
=((Sheet1!A2-777)/Sheet2!A2)

-John

"joecrabtree" wrote:
To all,

I need some help with calculating a formula:

In one sheet I have an series of averages ( A2:A, sheet1) -

In another sheet I have a series of standard deviations (A2:A, sheet2)

In a sheet called "calulation" - I want to be able to do the following

In column B:2 - Calulate = (average - 777)/Standard deviation

and then calculate this formula down the column, and to stop when there
is no standard deviations or averages in the relevant rows in the other
sheet1 and sheet2.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Joseph Crabtree- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -