Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Translating A1 format to R1C1 format addresses?

I'm in VBA, creating spreadsheets.

Have fallen into the habit of making the created spreadsheet's column format
"R1C1". Much more convenient for iterating through columns and rows....

But when I create a .Range and then take .Address, it comes back in "$A$1:$B$1"
format.

Am I getting the .Address the wrong way?

Or do I need to be able to translate the address to RowColumn format?
--
PeteCresswell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Per (PeteCresswell):
Am I getting the .Address the wrong way?

Or do I need to be able to translate the address to RowColumn format?

Oops!

Got it.
?myDataRange.Address(ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1)
R2C1:R14C4
PeteCresswell