Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Progress Bar ActiveX Control - Version 6.0 (SP4) - problems.

Hi NG,

how can this Progress Bar be operated. All examples
found in the net show that "Value" has to be set, but in
properties there doesn't exist any "Value". Even at
runtime an error occurs, if I assign a number between
min and max to.Value.

Is anyone out there that has experiences with this
"riddle"? Please help. Any hint is very welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Peter Ostermann
PS. environment is Excel 2000
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Progress Bar ActiveX Control - Version 6.0 (SP4) - probl

Hi Peter

Place the ProgressBar and CommandButton on a form and then add this code.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim i%
For i = 1 To 100
ProgressBar1.Value = i
Next i
End Sub

Seems to work for me but I am using Excel 2003. The progressbar does not
have a design time property of value but it does have a run-time value
property as you see above.

"Peter Ostermann" wrote:

Hi NG,

how can this Progress Bar be operated. All examples
found in the net show that "Value" has to be set, but in
properties there doesn't exist any "Value". Even at
runtime an error occurs, if I assign a number between
min and max to.Value.

Is anyone out there that has experiences with this
"riddle"? Please help. Any hint is very welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Peter Ostermann
PS. environment is Excel 2000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Alok" schrieb

Hi Alok,

Hi Peter

Place the ProgressBar and CommandButton on a form and then add this code.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim i%
For i = 1 To 100
ProgressBar1.Value = i
Next i
End Sub

Seems to work for me but I am using Excel 2003. The progressbar does not
have a design time property of value but it does have a run-time value
property as you see above.

Great! It was working right away. Thanks a lot.
Now I have good hope to be able to get it integrated
it into my application. ;-)

Greetings from Germany
Peter Ostermann