Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default System output in Immediate Window?

The following output has started appearing in my Immediate Window. I don't
think it is coming from my code or add-ins. Does anyone recognise it?

[auto_open] <
[SetupFunctionIDs] <
[SetupFunctionIDs]
[PickPlatform] <
[PickPlatform]
[VerifyOpen] <
[VerifyOpen] 1
[RegisterFunctionIDs] <
[RegisterFunctionIDs]
[auto_open]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's caused by the Analysis Toolpak - VBA add-in

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel