Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Various different page headers for one sheet

Is it possible to set up different page headers for one sheet? I have page
breaks so that data belonging to different codes print on separate pages. I'd
now like to add the code and it's description to the header for each page. I
expect I need to set up a macro but am not sure of the best way to do it.

I'd rather not chop up the sheet as the workbook is already large, with
multiple sheets.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

With code it is possible

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"sanjiyan_s11" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to set up different page headers for one sheet? I have page
breaks so that data belonging to different codes print on separate pages. I'd
now like to add the code and it's description to the header for each page. I
expect I need to set up a macro but am not sure of the best way to do it.

I'd rather not chop up the sheet as the workbook is already large, with
multiple sheets.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You would have to print each page as a separate print job and set the header
just before you print it.

the alternative would be to have no header (or an identical header) and
utilize cells on the worksheet within each page boundary to hold unique items
of information for that page and to act as a pseudo header.

Tom Ogilvy