Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default shopping list for bargeordering

We work for MAF a non profit aviation organisation that serves the
indiginous people of North Australia.
Allmost all of the MAF staff members live in a remote area where going
to a shop is almost impossible. That's why we order our shoppings by
fax and it will be send by a barge (boat) every 6 weeks.

We designed a excel sheet that makes it possible to select the product
you want and it automatically creates a fax/printout.

We'd like to share this program with the community so that the program
will be improved by other programmers. (we're no good programmers we're
pilots).

Hope there are some people who want to put some time in it...

the Excel sheet can be downloaded he
http://www.zendingsvlieger.nl/Library/barge_v101.xls
(zendingsvlieger = mission aviator in Dutch)

Cheers,

Remco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had a quick look and doesn't seem too bad .. for pilots.
Anyone wishing to help out would need someone to contact and who can
coordinate any changes.

Who would that be within your organisation ?

NickHK

ps.com...