Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hmm hmm is offline

Default Path of template folder

I will be distrubuting a macro to other users. The macro opens a template.
Since the path of the template folder is different for each user, can I code
with an expression that returns the path of the template folder?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use

Application.TemplatesPath

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"hmm" wrote in message ...
I will be distrubuting a macro to other users. The macro opens a template.
Since the path of the template folder is different for each user, can I code
with an expression that returns the path of the template folder?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There's also :
Application.NetworkTemplatesPath

It is an Office-wide, which for some unknown reason you can't see on the
Excel Options dialog, but you can on Word's.

NickHK