Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Merge Cells

I have a parts list that I would like to highlight the column and run a macro
that would merge all the simular values together.

Regards,
Aaron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Aaron
You have to provide more information than that. For instance, what are
"similar" values? What does "merge" mean in this context? Provide some
examples of what you have and what you want to have. HTH Otto
"Aaron" wrote in message
I have a parts list that I would like to highlight the column and run a
macro
that would merge all the simular values together.

Regards,
Aaron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Values in each cell. I would like to highlight the column and where each
value is the same make one cell (Merge).

123
123
123
345