Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ADD CELL TO RIGHT HEADER

Here is one solution if I understood your question correctly.

Sub test()
Dim rng As Range
With Cells
Set rng = .Range(.Cells(2, 2), .Cells(2, 2)).End(xlDown)
rng.Activate
x = ActiveCell
Range("B1") = Range("B2") & " - " & x
End With
Best wishes,

Jim

" wrote:

I have a sheet named Inventory that is 60+ print pages long. I have
row A1 being repeated on every page. Starting with column A2 down I
have my product codes. What I need is a right header that will consist
of the first and last product code on every page with a - in between.
Can someone make me a macros that will do this.