Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rml rml is offline

Default Dynamic Name at STATIC under SOLVER

From my previous post yesterday "DYNAMIC NAME" (worksheet function forum), I
had just been fed by Gary's
Student - single handedly- how to define a dynamic name by VBE....I need to
go to the next level....
The Dynamic Name must be static when I go to the SOLVER
function....Considering that the NAME contains the specific cell refs.
subject to SOLVER's fill in the blanks?

I hope to further continue the
multitask involve on the spreadsheet I am doing.