Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SolverOK setCell and byChange args are not passed to the solver

Using the Solver functions from a VB macro the SolverOK or solverOKDialog
never accepts the arguments SetCell and ByChange. No error report just that
no value is entered for the corresponing values. I've tried several different
formats, including those suggested in the help function. I can run the solver
in normal interactive mode but not from code, passing the same values. The
maxminVal and ValueOf parameters enter ok. I use A1 notation in the sheet and
pass the references in the same format. What could be wrong. It seems like a
bug. I use Excel 2000 (9.06926 SP-3)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you'd posted your code, someone could have seen whether the order of
commands was a problem.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP