Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Count connected users

Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to count the number of
connected users for a shared workbook? I wanted to limit them and
can't figure out how to count them.

Thanks,

Jesse

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried and there is nothing I can find that references a collection of
connected users nor any count property. Without reference to a
collection I'm unsure of how I would find the number of connected
users. I tried a google search and checked some of the common
reference sites that I frequent like Chip Pearson's site and John
Walkenbach's site with no luck.

Jesse

NickHK wrote:
Jesse,
You could start with example for "UserStatus Property" in the Help.

NickHK

"Jesse" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to count the number of
connected users for a shared workbook? I wanted to limit them and
can't figure out how to count them.

Thanks,

Jesse

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jesse,
Did you look at the help example ?
For the 3 pieces of user info, I get :

Nick 10/11/2006 16:30 Exclusive

as this workbook is not shared.

And
UBound(Users, 1) will give you the UserCount

NickHK

ups.com...

NickHK wrote:
Jesse,
You could start with example for "UserStatus Property" in the Help.

NickHK

oups.com...