Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default format from empty cell below

I'm copying data from one speadsheet to another. When I copy, the text
looses it's formatting. The WS I'm copying to is quite large so when I try
to reformat the columns, it takes way too long and for some odd reason,
changes the formatting of the other columns as well. Is there a way I could
format the column beginning from the the bottom and looking for the first
empty cell in that column and format just from the empty cell and down. I'm
only copying 30 or 40 rows and the row above where I start my copy only has
text, the word "Balance" in col A. All I am trying to change is the text
alligned left in col B and bold and allign right in Col C. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

have you tried the PasteSpecial code?
pasteSpecial xlPasteAll

Alt "Space bar" for options available