Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Reference a .Net Assembly from within VBA?

Hey All,

I want to create an assembly in .Net that I can reference and use in VBA.

I have a sample assembly that I've strongly named and that is loaded in the
GAC. However, I can not see from within Excel.

Please advise?

Thanks & Regards,

TC

Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi TCook,

I want to create an assembly in .Net that I can reference and use in VBA.

I have a sample assembly that I've strongly named and that is loaded in the
GAC. However, I can not see from within Excel.

You might find Andrew Whitechapel's .NET Development for Microsoft Office a
useful reference work. He describes how to create a COM wrapper for managed
code DLLs and how to call them from VBA code.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org