Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2000 VBA Reference

Hello everyone,

Do you happen to know if the Excel 2000 VBA Reference is still
available online, as e-book or
something. Of course for free...

Or if you know other links to some good books or tutorials for Excel
2000 VBA.

And also I don't have the help for Excel 2000 VBA... do you know where
can I download
it?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...mmersguide.asp

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Detlev" wrote:
| Hello everyone,
|
| Do you happen to know if the Excel 2000 VBA Reference is still
| available online, as e-book or
| something. Of course for free...
|
| Or if you know other links to some good books or tutorials for Excel
| 2000 VBA.
|
| And also I don't have the help for Excel 2000 VBA... do you know where
| can I download
| it?
|
| Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Search for Excel & PDF on Limewire. Should find something there. Else
search on Amazon and read the user reviews for what's good.

However, with the next version coming out relatively soon, is it worth
waiting until the next set of books is out?

oups.com...