Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application.Run (WorkBook.Name & "!MacroName")

Hello,

I hope you could help me with my recent problem... I'm running a vbcode
form from my Personal.xls and trying to access a macro from another
workbook but I can't open/run the macro... I'm getting error "The macro
.......... can't be found" The macro though exists on the other workbook
I'm trying to run the macro from... Please help

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try:

Application.Run ("'" & WorkBook.Name & "'!MacroName")

HTH,

Ken Puls, CMA, Microsoft MVP (Excel)
www.excelguru.ca

Marve wrote:
Hello,

I hope you could help me with my recent problem... I'm running a vbcode
form from my Personal.xls and trying to access a macro from another
workbook but I can't open/run the macro... I'm getting error "The macro
......... can't be found" The macro though exists on the other workbook
I'm trying to run the macro from... Please help

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ken,

It Works!!!! Thanks a lot for the help! I really appreciate it..

Cheers,
Marve