Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default a question about diagrams.

Hi!
I have data from cell $B$5:$B$8. However I might add data in cell B9 etc. Is
there a way for the diagram to always include from B5 to the the last cell in
the column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

nevermind, I found this code to play around with.

ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Diagram 17").Activate
ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(2).Values = "=resultatpivot2!R5C3:R8C3"