Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cell result must be a minimum of $1; way to round up to that for amounts between $0-$0.99?

My formula stands as follows:
=IF($A$2<"",CEILING($E$10,0.05),"")

it works great but I'm concerned about when the amount of $A$2 causes
formula result to fall below $1.00.

This cell result refers to an account that has a minimum deposit of
$1.00 so if the results are less than that and fall between $0-$0.99,
we need to round the result up to the $1.00 minimum. Is there a way
to modify the above formula to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=IF($A$2<"",MAX(1,CEILING($E$10,0.05)),"")

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel