Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RH RH is offline

Default Loss of data in very large calculations (vba in excell)

I am making very large calculations (25 sheets of data) with vba in excell
and at some point I am losing data. I am pretty sure that the (calculation)
programming is correct. I am thinking that is has something to do with the
available memory?

Who knows?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you run out of memeory, you will get a warning along those lines.
Neither Excel nor VBA forgets data, as a rule, so the first suspect would be
your code.
Try to narrow it down and post back with more details. Otherwise not much
anyone can say.

NickHK

"RH" ...
I am making very large calculations (25 sheets of data) with vba in excell
and at some point I am losing data. I am pretty sure that the
(calculation)
programming is correct. I am thinking that is has something to do with the
available memory?

Who knows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RH RH is offline

Thanks, I dont get a warning for memory. The reason why I stopped suspecting
my code is that the code is running the same sort of calculation on every
sheet. (data sorting and other basiccaly simple calculations). It runs
through all the sheets. At sheet nr 12 I start to lose data. And in the
sheets after that but not before that. If I run the code for a single sheet,
for a "bad"" sheet, after a restart it seems to work correctly, hence I
thought memory.......

that is what I can think of for now..