Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need to get the integer value from the address R[4]C, any ideas ?

I need to get the integer value from the address R[4]C, any ideas ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Range("A1").Offset(4,0).Value
or if required:
Cint(Range("A1").Offset(4,0).Value

NickHK

"Goofy" bl...
I need to get the integer value from the address R[4]C, any ideas ?