Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting printers list to put in userform

I use a userform to select what reports to print and want to incorporate an
added feature where I can change the active printer. Currently, I go to
file-print, choose the printer (to change the active printer), cancel out of
the printer dialog and then run the userform. I have also previously
manually entered all the printers into the form listbox. This worked until I
added a printer and all my entries needed to be changed. I am sure there is
an easier way.
How can I pull a list of printers on my computer to show up in a listbox?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a built-in list available...
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"sciteach"

wrote in message
I use a userform to select what reports to print and want to incorporate an
added feature where I can change the active printer. Currently, I go to
file-print, choose the printer (to change the active printer), cancel out of
the printer dialog and then run the userform. I have also previously
manually entered all the printers into the form listbox. This worked until I
added a printer and all my entries needed to be changed. I am sure there is
an easier way.
How can I pull a list of printers on my computer to show up in a listbox?

List of printers Jos Vens[_2_] Excel Programming 2 February 8th 06 11:43 AM
List of available printers prizm1 New Users to Excel 3 June 12th 05 01:32 PM
List of printers Tom Excel Programming 4 January 22nd 05 07:37 PM
Creating a printers list PO Excel Programming 2 November 14th 03 01:51 PM
List of Printers Bret Holle Excel Programming 1 September 27th 03 04:39 PM