Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform doesn't react on enter

Hello helping friends
I've written an application in excel which shows an userform on
startup. The problem with this form is that it doesn't react on the
enter button. It should run through a couple of textboxes. Only if I
click a specialy made 'refresh' button, which hides the form and showes
it again in one Sub, solves the problem.

My problem is that asking the users to first click the button before
using is not very profesional.
Thanks in advance
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have your Workbook_Open code in ThisWorkbook instead of the standard
code module it should open the form. Then you would need code attached to a
control on the form, or the form itself, to initiate the macro to run through
the text boxes. Hope this helps.

"Paulus" wrote:

Hello helping friends
I've written an application in excel which shows an userform on
startup. The problem with this form is that it doesn't react on the
enter button. It should run through a couple of textboxes. Only if I
click a specialy made 'refresh' button, which hides the form and showes
it again in one Sub, solves the problem.

My problem is that asking the users to first click the button before
using is not very profesional.
Thanks in advance
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks JLGWhiz. The form does open on workbook_open but then doesn't
respons on tab or enter to run through a couple of textboxes. Clicking
on the buttons however works fine. Strange isn't it? Only if I activate
userform.hide and userform.show it the tab or enter works again.
Paul