-   -   Last saved By in the footer of a print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375337-last-saved-footer-print.html)

Anni

Last saved By in the footer of a print

I would like to get the name of the person which has saved the workbook in
the footer of the printout. What must I do?
--
Anni

Jim Thomlinson

Last saved By in the footer of a print

something like this...

sheets("Sheet1").Pagesetup.leftfooter =
thisworkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last saved author")

This should be all on one line. You can add this to the print event if you
want it to be dynamic... Post back if that was your intention...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Anni" wrote:

I would like to get the name of the person which has saved the workbook in
the footer of the printout. What must I do?
--
Anni

Anni

Last saved By in the footer of a print

Hi Jim.

It works!

The value was ..."last author" not "last saved author". Add it in the
procedure ...sub woorkbook_beforeprint() and it works like I wanted.

Thank you very much :-)
--
Anni