Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there an AfterUpdate event for excel combobox?

I have an excel 2003 combobox. I need an "after update" event likeI know
from Access. Is it available in excel?

When I look into events in the vba code I have "click" event and "change"
event available. The change event fires when I move from one item to the
the drop-down list, for instance when I type the letter D to scroll down
dropdown list to list items starting with letter D.

None of the events seem to do the job for me. What I need is to detect the
contents of the combobox after the selection is done by the operator and the
dropdown list is collapsed. How can I fix this?

Regards

Tore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, if the combobox is in a userform. The event is provided by the control
object which is the container on a userform. On a worksheet the container
is the oleObject which provides gotfocus and lostfocus, but not afterupdate.

Tom Ogilvy