Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Command boxes not appearing

Hi,

I have a excel sheet with 4 command boxes. I could view these buttons
on some machines on the network but could not view on other machines. I
tried with excel 2002 and 2003. I reinstalled and installed Office
package. Still I am having the same problem. Could you please advice
how to solve this problem.

Advanced thanks

-CHinna.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sometimes setting the zoom to 100% will help.

Or if that doesn't help, you may want to consider replacing the command buttons
with buttons from the Forms toolbar (and moving/modifying the code behind those
original buttons).

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave. Thanks for the reply. I tried the first one. It doesn't work. I
tried the 2nd one but I could not edit in design mode as all the tool
bar icons are in disabled mode. Is there any other ways I can get it?

Vandy wrote:

Hi,

I have a excel sheet with 4 command boxes. I could view these buttons
on some machines on the network but could not view on other machines. I
tried with excel 2002 and 2003. I reinstalled and installed Office
package. Still I am having the same problem. Could you please advice
how to solve this problem.

Advanced thanks

-CHinna.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Show the control toolbox toolbar.
Click on the Design mode icon. You'll be able to delete the commandbuttons.
Then click on the design mode icon to go back to normal.

But you'll still have to move and modify the code that was behind the worksheet
for those buttons.

Vandy wrote:

Hi,

I have a excel sheet with 4 command boxes. I could view these buttons
on some machines on the network but could not view on other machines. I
tried with excel 2002 and 2003. I reinstalled and installed Office
package. Still I am having the same problem. Could you please advice
how to solve this problem.

Advanced thanks

-CHinna.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave,

I tried the way you told, But I could not edit the icons as still they
are in disabled mode.
Thanks

Vandy wrote:

Hi,

I have a excel sheet with 4 command boxes. I could view these buttons
on some machines on the network but could not view on other machines. I
tried with excel 2002 and 2003. I reinstalled and installed Office
package. Still I am having the same problem. Could you please advice
how to solve this problem.

Advanced thanks

-CHinna.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you go into design mode and rightclick on the commandbutton and choose Cut,
does the button disappear?

I don't have any other suggestions.