Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automation and lack of resources (error)

Im running a an automation with Excel-VBA where I import 20000 rows
from a database with ADO. Im analysing it in Excel an copying a sheet
with only values to a new book (80 sheets). When its almost finnish I
get an error:

"Can not finnish this task with available resources. Choos less data or
close other programs".

Its not a large book Im copying to and I dont know what to do.

Is it something in VBA I shold do to release resorces?

Helge

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This article may give some insights although it isn't specific to your
message or your actions.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313275/en-us

Perhaps you can write your analyzed data to a textfile, close your workbook.
You say a new book (80 sheets). That seems pretty large to me.

Tom Ogilvy

ups.com...