Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to open connected workbook with template

Hi,
I've developed a workbook1 with a connected workbook2 (for auxiliary
computations). The connected workbook2 is opened with VBA code in the
Workbook_Open() macro:

Workbooks.Open(ThisWorkbook.Path & "\workbook2.xls", 0, True)

Now I've changed workbook1 into a template. When I open a new workbook based
on that template teh Workbook_Open() macro is executed, but now
ThisWorkbook.Path is empty! And workbook2 cannot be found.

How can I open workbook2 in this situation?

Thanks for help

Henk