Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Descreption Seperation

I need to seperate the words and demensions from A1 to A2(all
centence) and A3(Dimensions). Can somebody help me. I do have 3000
items in my list.
Thanks
Oleo Ball,Multi,Large dia27"
Pod Sculptural Vase,Amber,Large 32x9x41"h
Pod Sculptural Vase,Amber,Medium 22x5x29"h
Pod Sculptural Vase,Amber,Small
Red Fence Tree,Black,Lg. 17x2.5x17"h
Red Fence Tree,Black Md. 14x2.5x18"h