Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Toolbar Images

HI,

I have a resource editor file in VB6 which contains BMP images used by
the Excel Add-in to create toolbar buttons. I have created a public
function in my VB application which pulls the required image from the
Resource Editor and passes it on to the Excel Add-In and using the
PasteFace method I paste it on the toolbar button.

The problem with the BMPs stored in the resource editor is that they
are not transparent (they are not suppose to be !), but I want them to
be transparent. The other methods I have discovered so far are not
working for me due to the Resource Editor issue which I can't bypass at

all. Its the requirement of my application.

Any Ideas ???

Thanks in advance.

- krshaikh -