Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Protected VB code - Run-time error

My code runs fine, however when I protect the code from viewing I get the
following run-time error:

Method 'SaveAs' of object'_Workbook' failed

Here is the only code I have for saving the file:
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=SourceName, FileFormat:=xlTextPrinter,
CreateBackup:=False

TIA