Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I make a commandbutton in Excel 'launch' a custom form?

I have created a customised form in Excel and want the command button in the
spreadsheet to 'launch' or 'activate' the customised form so that the user
can input data and perform a calculation on the form.
I cannot find anything describing how to do this; eg it seems that you need
to input a 'Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()' routine and set a condition
eg 'If CommandButton1.Caption = "OK" Then' but how do you reference or link
the click event to the userform. Do you use an 'activate' type command? How
do you reference the userform? Been looking everywhere for this simple thing.
Grateful for help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Userform1.Show

See also this page