Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scripting.Dictionary

Can anyone help, I am getting this error. Thank you!

***Compile Error
***User Defined not type Defined

Private Sub LoadMares()
Dim mares As New Scripting.Dictionary ***(THIS IS HIGHLIGHTED)
Dim index As Long
Dim Mare As String
For index = 2 To Source.Rows.Count
Mare = Source.Cells(index, 1)
If Not mares.Exists(Mare) Then
mares.Add Mare, Mare
cmbMare.AddItem Mare
End If
Next

Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!
Jennifer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
You need to set a reference (in Tools) to the Microsoft Scripting
Runtime library (which is not part of Excel VBA, hence the error)
regards
Paul