Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Code from another workbook

Hi
I would like to move my standard modules from the current form (as it is too
large to email) and paste it into an empty workbook which will only be used
for holidng and running the code.

Can someone please advise how I go about doing this.

I dont want the workbook with the code to be visible so users are not aware
it is being used but I do want it to be availble for the original workbook to
refer back to run the module of codes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Noemi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I use public variable to retrieve data after I run a macro...
So if in one Application (excel) I can retrieve the data...

Try to use public variable

Halim