Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check box format

This may be extremely simple, but I'll be darned if I can't figure it out.
Is there a way to set check boxes so that they are automatically centered in
the middle of a cell? I can get them to stay the same distance from the top
of the cell (FormatControls-properties-move but dont size with cell) but
then they are hidden if the row gets smaller, and get off center if the row
changes size at all. I don't like the move and size with cell option,
because that just contorts the box if there's a big change in row height.
The height of the rows will be changing a lot as information is changed, and
as the rows change, it makes sort of a mess of the check boxes.

Help would be appreciated.. Thanks.
--
AnthonyJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never mind. I looked thru all the old questions about check boxes and I
found an adequate solution - use the check boxes from the forms toolbar and
snap to grid. Not exactly what I was dreaming about, but good enough and I
don't have to mess with any code. Thanks everyone.
--
AnthonyJ