Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide Option Button Control

I am new at this and would appreciate any help.

I have 3 sets of YES/NO Control Option Buttons....

LOAN TYPE YES NO
40/30 YES NO
I/O YES NO

Based on the user's selection of LOAN TYPE, I need the ability to
automatically change the Visible property of the 40/30 and I/O Control
Option Buttons.

Please let me know what you think can be done. Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub LoanTypeYes_Click()
Me.OLEObjects("4030Yes").Visible = False
Me.OLEObjects("4030No").Visible = False
Me.OLEObjects("IOYes").Visible = True
Me.OLEObjects("IONo").Visible = True
End Sub
Private Sub LoanTypeNo_Click()
Me.OLEObjects("4030Yes").Visible = True
Me.OLEObjects("4030No").Visible = True
Me.OLEObjects("IOYes").Visible = False
Me.OLEObjects("IONo").Visible = False
End Sub

adjust the button names and status to suit.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"michael" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am new at this and would appreciate any help.

I have 3 sets of YES/NO Control Option Buttons....

LOAN TYPE YES NO
40/30 YES NO
I/O YES NO

Based on the user's selection of LOAN TYPE, I need the ability to
automatically change the Visible property of the 40/30 and I/O Control
Option Buttons.

Please let me know what you think can be done. Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Bob - it works like a charm!

Take good care,
Michael