Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting sheet tab order based on sheet name

I have five sheets which I want to display in the following order:

# SheetName
1 Report
2 Project Listing
3 Project Analysis
4 Committed
5 Uncommitted

Is there a clean way to do this?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Something like this...

Sub PositionSheets()
Dim varNames As Variant
Dim N As Long
varNames = Array("Uncommitted", "Committed", "Project Analysis", _
"Project Listing", "Report")
For N = LBound(varNames) To UBound(varNames)
Sheets(varNames(N)).Move befo=Sheets(1)
Next
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA