Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Removal of VBA from Excel not working

After a number of macros are run in Excel I have code, as shown below, to
remove the VBA.

The problem I am having is that when the .xls is emailed, the emails is
being bounced from anti-virus systems saying that "vb script is detected".

When I go into the VB Script I see the "VBProject(Filename.xls)". Although
there is nothing in it, I am wondering if this is causing the problems.

When I try to remove the VBProject by right clicking, the "Remove" is not
highlighted. I have checked off "trust vb script" as a preference in excel.

The code is

Dim VBComp As VBComponent
Set VBComp = ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Module2")
ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents.Remove VBComp
End Sub

Note that the actual Module is removed, however, something in the anti-virus
firewalls are picking up script.

Please advise of how to permanentlly remove.