Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SpecialCells help

Hi
Sheet1 has 30K links to another file, I copy the values to Sheet2 so I can
then delete those I don't want. I want to delete all those with a value of 0.

Accepting that there is probably a better way to do this, can I use
SpecialCells to find all those cells with 0 in and then delete them?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

SpecialCells to find all those cells with 0 in and then delete them?

No

See this page for a other examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

SpecialCells mike Excel Programming 4 June 8th 06 01:50 AM
SpecialCells Peter Excel Programming 3 April 12th 06 02:03 PM
Specialcells Bruno Uato Charts and Charting in Excel 0 October 7th 05 07:42 PM
SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell) Tom Ogilvy Excel Programming 0 July 21st 04 03:37 PM
SpecialCells and UsedRange Norm[_5_] Excel Programming 2 April 1st 04 06:53 PM