Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable alt+tab

Hi,
I am trying to disable alt+tab so that the end user of a form can only exit
the userform through submiting when hitting a button.
why does this not work?
Application.OnKey "%{TAB}", ""

Thank you,
Ozgur
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you sure you want to do this? Alt-Tab is configured in the OS, and
it is used to help people get out of damage caused by badly written
programs. Professional programs, like EXCEL itself, do not disable it.
No matter how carefully crafted you program may be, there will always
come a time that someone wants to back out of it.

Hope this helps,
Dom

Ozgur Pars wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to disable alt+tab so that the end user of a form can only exit
the userform through submiting when hitting a button.
why does this not work?
Application.OnKey "%{TAB}", ""

Thank you,
Ozgur

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dom you might be right maybe if there is a way I should try to make it
possible with a password. But I can't get it work right now...
Thanks for the reply.

Ozgur