Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Acess Queries, Parameters and VBA Problem

Here is my problem.

I am trying to query a query held in Access 2003 from Microsoft Excel. I
have done this successfully using VBA. The problem is that I dont want the
access query to contain ALL the data so I need to use criteria ( Where
Clause ). This is ok except for the fact that the ODBC Driver returns an
error telling me it requires a number of parameters.

Any ideas on how to get around this

Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Answered in another thread in this newsgroup. (Subject 'Getting Access Query
Data Into Excel Using VBA').

--
Brendan Reynolds
Access MVP

"Goofy" wrote in message
Here is my problem.

I am trying to query a query held in Access 2003 from Microsoft Excel. I
have done this successfully using VBA. The problem is that I dont want the
access query to contain ALL the data so I need to use criteria ( Where
Clause ). This is ok except for the fact that the ODBC Driver returns an
error telling me it requires a number of parameters.

Any ideas on how to get around this

Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe ?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm