Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XML Spreadsheet Warning in Table - Cell Of Grid

I am using a custom component to render multi-tab Excel spreadsheets.
However, ever so often I will come across an error when I open up the
spreadsheet. An error message saying "problem during load" will appear
and when I drill down I find the following error:

XML Spreadsheet Warning in Table
REASON: Cell off grid
ACTION: Ignoring Tag
FILE: [Location of file]
GROUP: Table
TAG: Column
ATTRIB: Width

Can anyone help me with this? Its more of an irritation but I have
customers who are bothered by it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are exporting more than 2596 columns or more than 65536 rows
then you would get this error.