Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Paste Macro Using Drop Down Boxes

Here is my Data set.

ColA ColB
Scenario 1 Dogs
Scenario 2 Cats
Scenario 3 Pigs
Scenario 4 Sheep
Scenario 5 Goats

I want to use dropdown boxes to copy data in one scenario and paste in
another.

For example, if I want to copy and paste the values of Scenario 4 into
Scenario 2, I would like to be able to choose "Scencario 4" in DropDownBox1
and choose "Scenario 2" in DropDownBox2, then press a third button so that
the macro copies the values in Scenario 2 and pastes over as value in
Scenario 4.

This is tough for me because I many more scenarios and I do not know how to
apply relative references.

Copy Which Scenario Paste Over as Value to Which Scenario
DropDownBox1 DropDownBox2
Scenario 4 Scenario 2

After I run my macro, my data set should look like this:

ColA ColB
Scenario 1 Dogs
Scenario 2 Sheep
Scenario 3 Pigs
Scenario 4 Sheep
Scenario 5 Goats

As you can see, I have copied the data from Scenario 4 and pasted it in
Scenario 2.

Any suggestions? thanks very much for taking a look.

Steve