Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Compilation Macro

Hi All,

thank you very much for your previous helps.

I have one problem here. I have a folder where i get data in .xls format. I
get nearly hundred files a day. I need to manually sit and cut copy paste all
the data so that i could have all the data on a single excel sheet.

Request you to design a macro for the same.

Many thanks
--
Varun Nair

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Does the information in each worksheet in the same format and location? i.e.
Column A is the part number in all files etc...

--
JNW