Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Single tab for my addin

How can I add groups from my addin to single tab?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do want to re-phrase that, it means nothing to me?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gaech" wrote in message
ups.com...
How can I add groups from my addin to single tab?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob Phillips wrote:
Do want to re-phrase that, it means nothing to me?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gaech" wrote in message
ups.com...
How can I add groups from my addin to single tab?

I wrote 2 addins for Office 2007
Here is customUI for Addin1
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?
<customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui"
<ribbon startFromScratch="false"
<tabs
<tab id="MyTab" label="MyAddins"

Here is customUI for Addin2
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?
<customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui"
<ribbon startFromScratch="false"
<tabs
<tab id="MyTab" label="MyAddins"

But in Office 2007 generates to tabs with "MyAddins" label.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't get it, if you have two addins, wouldn't you want to see two
entries?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips