Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Newbie: How to get another range?

Hello All,

I want to write some vba code to get a range other than of the "Target"
one, suppose that I'm in Worksheet_SelectionChange or Worksheet_Change
event. How accomplish that?

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What's the connection between the Target and the "other range" ?

Other wise, just use:
Range("A1").Value
or
Worksheets("SomeotherSheet").Range("A6:M45)

NickHK

"x-rays" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All,

I want to write some vba code to get a range other than of the "Target"
one, suppose that I'm in Worksheet_SelectionChange or Worksheet_Change
event. How accomplish that?

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are going to post to more than one, relevant NG, then cross-post, not
multi-post.
Otherwise many people waste their time answering questions the OP has no
interest in reading, because the OP already has an answer elsewhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-posting

NickHK

ups.com...