Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ReDim Array

I have some VBA code that looks at a data table on a worksheet. The code
decides whether or not a given line meets certain criteria or not and if it
does it records the row into the next open row of an array. I do not know
how many rows of good data will be found so I have set a constant Selections
= 50 and then dimensioned the array to: Dim Array_Temp(1 to Selections, 1 to
5). There will however probably only be 10 to 20 used entries. Once the
array has been successfully filled I would like to re-dimension it (or
something) to remove the rows that were not needed so that I can send it to a
sorting function and not have the rows of non used entries.

Thanks for any help

Brandt