Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fiel too large

Hi
Is there a way to have code deleted once a certain command button is pressed.

Once this button has been clicked certain VBA code is no longer required so
I would like to have the code deleted.

The reason for this when the form is complete it needs to be emailed however
we have a limit for the size which can be emailed through our system.

At the moment the file is more the 2KB so if I could delete the code which
is no longer required the form will be able to be sent.

In have the code mostly in modules except for the Click functions and have a
few userforms.

Any suggestions woudl be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Noemi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Noemi" schreef in bericht
Hi
Is there a way to have code deleted once a certain command button is
pressed.

Once this button has been clicked certain VBA code is no longer required
so
I would like to have the code deleted.

The reason for this when the form is complete it needs to be emailed
however
we have a limit for the size which can be emailed through our system.

At the moment the file is more the 2KB so if I could delete the code which
is no longer required the form will be able to be sent.

In have the code mostly in modules except for the Click functions and have
few userforms.

Any suggestions woudl be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Noemi

Run your code from one workbook which performs actions in the other. Then
there is no code at all.
There is a way to delete an existing module, but therefore yet another
module is required so that's not the solution.

Hans