Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please help

Hi all,
I need help in excel,
These are our drawing no. and i want only M25 to be copied to the next
row and so on.

_________________
1061CD001M25
1061CD002
1061CD003
1061CD004
1061CD005
1061CD006
________________

It should look this way ,Please note that these are hyperlinked to the
drawing no's.and I do not want the hyperlink to be distrubed ie
1061CD002....006 are all hyperlinked.

1061CD001M25
1061CD002M25
1061CD003M25
1061CD004M25
1061CD005M25
1061CD006M25

Can anybody provide help in this regard...thanks

Kumaras

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub ABC()
for each cell in Range("A1:A10")
cell.Value = cell.Value & "M25"
Next
End sub

adjust to address the appropriate range

or if the M25 is variable, based on the entry in the first cell in the
specified range

Sub UpdateData()
Dim rng As Range, cell As Range
Dim s As String, s1 As String